Servicing Rancho Cucamonga & Surrounding Areas
Chuck Currier established Rancho Electrical and Lighting, Inc. in 2008 with the goal of providing customers with a competitive, high quality, turn-key product. Chuck Currier has been in the electrical and lighting trade since 1993.
We believe in customer loyalty and continued relationships. With many of our customers we have continued to grow our business relationships by building on past projects.
Rancho Electrical and Lighting, Inc. has established a reputation as a leader in the construction industry and has grown to be one of the most respected electrical contractors based in California. Additionally, in response to customer needs, we have expanded our range of services to include specialists in a variety of markets and industry groups.
Rancho Electrical's, personnel are available for jobs ranging from small projects requiring one person for one day, to major projects demanding multiple electricians for an extended construction schedule. Electricians are also dispatched for 24-hour emergency service.
We have grown to service virtually all industries and markets through-out Southern California with the primary goal of providing our customers with a competitive, high quality, turn-key product remains constant today.
Why have so many customers stayed with Rancho Electrical?
- Rancho Electrical is committed to providing our clients with "world class" customer service.
- We have the technical expertise and knowhow to solve any lighting or electrical problem
- We have a unique view of every customer being a part of the Rancho Electrical family.
- When you call Rancho Electrical, you get a real person who is experienced and can handle your needs.
- Rancho Electrical is a full-service electrical and lighting service and maintenance company. Each Service Vehicle is a stocked, "rolling warehouse" with a complete line of lamps, ballasts and electrical parts on board, to ensure the probability of completing with the first trip.
- Rancho Electrical is reliable, responsive and cost-effective